1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com
Similar topics

Weel What Do Yall Think??????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18289

Weel What Do Yall Think?????? Empty
PostSubject: Weel What Do Yall Think??????   Weel What Do Yall Think?????? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Well What Do U Guys Think Cause I Might Be Getting This

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-CQ62-219WM/14575751

Be informed. Be in touch. Be entertained. The Compaq Presario CQ62-219WM comes preloaded with applications designed to enhance your productivity. One-touch keys let you instantly access email, the web and other functions you use most. Full PC functionality plus a comfortable keyboard and touchpad help you handle everyday tasks in no time. Plus, this Compaq 15.6" laptop PC's classic good looks are a match for any situation.

Compaq 15.6" Laptop PC, CQ62-219WM:

•Intel Celeron 900 processor
2.2GHz, 800MHz Front Side Bus, 1MB Cache

•2GB DDR2 system memory
Gives you the options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo edting and simple computer tasks

•250GB SATA hard drive
Store 166,000 photos, 71,000 songs or 131 hours of HD video and more

•SuperMulti double-layer DVD burner
Play DVD movies on your computer; Read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats

•10/100BaseT Ethernet; 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n wireless connection built into your PC

•15.6" diagonal HD BrightView LED widescreen display
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M (shared) with up to 797MB total available graphics memory
Additional Features:

•3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x VGA port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack
•6-cell lithium-ion battery
Software:

•Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
•Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2007 (60-day trial)
•Symantec Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial)
•Windows Live Photo Gallery, HP Photo Creations, Roxio CinemaNow
•HP Support Assistant, HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:

•1-year limited hardware warranty with toll-free support; 1-year free hardware technical support
•Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore & backup DVD the first week you use the Compaq 15.6" laptop PC.
What's In The Box:

•65-Watt power supply and power cord
•6-cell Li-Ion battery
•Quick Start Guide and documentation
Back to top Go down
PaSsS
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
PaSsS

KBSL Cash: : 15841

PostSubject: Re: Weel What Do Yall Think??????   Weel What Do Yall Think?????? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 am

gimme the computer mine only has 300 gigs i thk Sad
Back to top Go down
http://wowomg.com
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

KBSL Cash: : 15973

PostSubject: Re: Weel What Do Yall Think??????   Weel What Do Yall Think?????? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 am

i actually agree with Ch33zy on this one. it will be a good PC for all the basics (speed, internet accessability (sic), plenty of speed for photoshop) but you will be seriously lacking in other areas. At 2 GB RAM, and with basically a stock graphics card, it will be tough to enjoy things like PC Gaming and SH*T like that (forget about BlackOps, not even an option). I would recommend the PC ch33zy listed. With the extra GB of RAM, the substandard graphics card will work alot better, thus enhancing online gaming experiences, and the overall performance of the PC itself.
Back to top Go down
http://sneakycodez.tk
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20167

PostSubject: Re: Weel What Do Yall Think??????   Weel What Do Yall Think?????? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:58 am

Yea Cheezy would be right on this one but as far as ram goes. 2gb of ram is enough for a laptop, Most games dont take up 2gbs of ram and as long as you have a 2.2ghz processor you will be fine. I had on my older Pc 2gb of ram and a 2.2gb Processor and An gtx480 and could run any game on the highest settings (1440X900) and so on so Get a better Laptop with a better graphics card bottom line, and the computer cheezy posted as a good enough one
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

KBSL Cash: : 15973

PostSubject: Re: Weel What Do Yall Think??????   Weel What Do Yall Think?????? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:19 am

well, i know for one, that this pc that i use has 2GB ram, and the one i use for gaming has 3. they both have the same gfx accelerator, and i lag like F***K on this one, and the games run perfect on the other.

however, it should be noted that i am a mutant, and run far more processes on both PCs than most normal people. i have 3 anti-virus engines running, a custom firewall that i made, and malware bytes, on both PCs. i dont know if the ram helps because of all the extra SH*T i run, but i know that i can not game on the pc with 2g, i tried playing cod mw on it one time, it failed, i stopped Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sneakycodez.tk
IvIR_DUDE
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
IvIR_DUDE

KBSL Cash: : 17982

PostSubject: Re: Weel What Do Yall Think??????   Weel What Do Yall Think?????? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:25 pm

yo I have a question bout my pc sorry 2 change the subject but could mine handle pc games. Its a dell inspiron 1545 and It has 3gb or ram 250gb harddrive pentium dual-core processors 2.10ghz with windows 7

Weel What Do Yall Think?????? Dell_1545
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weel What Do Yall Think??????   Weel What Do Yall Think?????? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Weel What Do Yall Think??????
Page 1 of 1