1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com
Similar topics

Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music

Go down 
+3
HoloGraphik
FaZe Snacks
TR4FFiX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20146

Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Empty
PostSubject: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Sexyrobotsig-1

Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Sexyrobotsig2-1

^^those are the two different versions.. Witch do you like best?
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18268

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:27 pm

dont hate on my tunes lol and nice sig
Back to top Go down
HoloGraphik
GFx.PRO
GFx.PRO

KBSL Cash: : 14904

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:05 pm

The top one is better only kus the bottom one kould use some erasing of the gradient map in some areas
Back to top Go down
*sexyrape*
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
*sexyrape*

KBSL Cash: : 15445

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 pm

i like the top one and i have a question how do you get the background lines like that
Back to top Go down
HoloGraphik
GFx.PRO
GFx.PRO

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:10 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its a brush
idk how he gets it there exactly but i have a brush that i use sometimes to get that effect
Back to top Go down
*sexyrape*
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
*sexyrape*

KBSL Cash: : 15445

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:22 am

yea it looks great on some fx, Traffic really need to show us how to get those lines
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:06 pm

LOL! sorry but Holo this time you are actually slightly incorrect. What i did was create a Fill with those lines and Just fill a blank layer and erase the parts i didnt like. I think it works alot nicer than a brush and you can change it to do what ever you want with Line spacing.

Anyway If you guys want to know what i did to make the fill just comment and ill make sort of a little tutorial
Back to top Go down
Not God
Not God

KBSL Cash: : 15510

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:21 pm

i think ik how. correct me if wrong. make a 6x6 canvas. Zoom in about 700% so u can see better and its pixelated. Use the pencil tool and the color black and make a diaganol line. Go to edit>define pattern. Now on the tools use the pattern stamp tool(S) and select the pattern u made and u can use that. If u want lighter just lower the opacity or try some blending modes. What Tr4ffic said u can also erase the bad parts. Also if u want the line closer together, use a 3x3 canvas. And if u want bigger figure it out.

Rep+ if helped
Back to top Go down
http://Sneakycodes.tk
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

KBSL Cash: : 15952

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:50 pm

HoloGraphik wrote:
Its a brush
idk how he gets it there exactly but i have a brush that i use sometimes to get that effect

Fail, its not a brush. Create a new image, 3px by 3px, zoom in to about 900%, get out black pencil tool. Color the TOP LEFT PIXEL, MIDDLE FAR RIGHT PIXEL, and BOTTOM MIDDLE PIXEL, go to EDIT>DEFINE PATTERN. Now, create a new layer, get out the paint bucket, select PATTERN, and choose the new pattern you defined. It will paint anywhere with diagonal black stripes. All you have to do is drop the opacity, and erase unwanted areas, or place it behind the render, either one.
Back to top Go down
http://sneakycodez.tk
EverEffects
Rear Admiral Upper Half
Rear Admiral Upper Half
EverEffects

KBSL Cash: : 14998

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Not feeling your scan lines. That used to be the SH*T in tags awhile back, but not its kinda dead.

Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Lol yea i guess so but i still like them to a certain extent. Still though yea a while ago it was the Trend whore thing to do and then it just died kinda
Back to top Go down
HoloGraphik
GFx.PRO
GFx.PRO

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 pm

SwoRNLeaDejZ wrote:
HoloGraphik wrote:
Its a brush

Fail, its not a brush. Create a new image, 3px by 3px, zoom in to about 900%, get out black pencil tool. Color the TOP LEFT PIXEL, MIDDLE FAR RIGHT PIXEL, and BOTTOM MIDDLE PIXEL, go to EDIT>DEFINE PATTERN. Now, create a new layer, get out the paint bucket, select PATTERN, and choose the new pattern you defined. It will paint anywhere with diagonal black stripes. All you have to do is drop the opacity, and erase unwanted areas, or place it behind the render, either one.

How do i fail?
Would u like me to show u my scan line brushes?

CLEARLY
theres more then 1 way to do it

CLEARLY
i said idk how he gets it there exactly but i have a brush that i use sometimes to get that effect

CLEARLY
u Fail for telling me i fail
Back to top Go down
EverEffects
Rear Admiral Upper Half
Rear Admiral Upper Half
EverEffects

KBSL Cash: : 14998

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 pm

You both fail because I said so.
Back to top Go down
HoloGraphik
GFx.PRO
GFx.PRO

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:00 pm

CLEARLY
i can live with that

Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 pm

AHHAH! i love the last part of Holo's post

CLEARLY
u Fail for telling me i fail

^^LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music   Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Well i Decided to finish my robot sig.. AND LOL at the Christmas music
Page 1 of 1