1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com

Suggestion..

Go down 
+3
scrub
Mexjoker95
PjZiiVate_jZyan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PjZiiVate_jZyan
PjZiiVate_jZyan

KBSL Cash: : 14831

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 am

Hey guys, I didn't really know where to put this so I put it in the Chit Chat tab.

Umm, anyways. I think that when a new member registers for this site, there should be a quick little tutorial to show/tell them where and what everything is.

I only posted this cuz I had some problems with Avatar, Signature, Gfx's and Prx's. And I didn't want the staff of this site haveing to answer the same question over and over. So if we add a tutorial new members wont have to ask those questions again.

Reply if you think its a good or bad idea, and tell why.
Back to top Go down
Mexjoker95
Admiral
Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 15231

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:36 am

Honestly i Think it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
PjZiiVate_jZyan
PjZiiVate_jZyan

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks Mex.

Keep the reviews coming.
Back to top Go down
scrub
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
scrub

KBSL Cash: : 15971

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:49 am

yup idk y ppl would have those question this site is organized nicely but yea
we shuld have a tut
Back to top Go down
Not God
Not God

KBSL Cash: : 15528

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 am

To me, u dont really need a tut? whats the problem? It is organized very well. For Avatar/Signature, just go to User Cp on the top bar and click on Avatar/Signature. If u have any problems just ask me.

P.S. Are u doing Gfx or Ur looking at Gfx because the Gfx Section is at the bottom, where it says "Gfx" and has different sections in it.
Back to top Go down
http://Sneakycodes.tk
PjZiiVate_jZyan
PjZiiVate_jZyan

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:45 pm

No, I haven't looked at the Gfx section yet.. I was just suggesting this because some of the stuff I didn't understand how to do right away. I think that with the tutorial it prevent future members from having these problems.. So, I was just going off what I experienced when I joined the site.

And thanks for the reviews.. Keep 'em coming!
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18286

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:34 pm

i think its a good deal
Back to top Go down
PjZiiVate_jZyan
PjZiiVate_jZyan

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Thanks, I'm glas to know that one of the site owners thinks that it's a good idea. Very Happy

Should we make this official and make a poll for it to see how many like it and how many dont?
Back to top Go down
PjZiiVate_jZyan
PjZiiVate_jZyan

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Okay, I know I have a lot of suggestions. And it's not because the site is bad or anything. Im just putting them up as ideas of how to improve the site a little and makenew members more noticed..

Okay, so this is my new suggestion. Along with the tutorial, I think that when someone registers, it should be required for them to have to post an introduction in the "introduce yourself!" topic before they can post somewhere else.. This way we don't have any new people coming in and posting weird stuff (tut. will tell what they can post and what not to post). This will help in a lot of ways, but will also cause a couple problems..

Reply on your opinion... Thanks
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20164

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Its a good idea but i think you should write the TUTORIAL. because you seem to know what you want so write it and ill set everything up when your done. Ill make it so the users will be redirected to it when they are done.

Anyway write it up and PM it to me
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
PjZiiVate_jZyan
PjZiiVate_jZyan

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Will do, and thanks again for the promotion.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JokerSniper47
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
JokerSniper47

KBSL Cash: : 15864

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 am

Yeah that's good..The only Two person the i see in this site the could write tutorials are Zz.TR4FF1C.zZ,SwoRNLeaDejZ,I think any of those Two person should write it

MY OPINION
Back to top Go down
http://ModernGamerz.Tk
Sponsored content

Suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion..   Suggestion.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Suggestion..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KBSL :: Archive-
Jump to: