1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com
Similar topics

Im Selling My Website! (PM FOR LINK)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    SiLenT_SNiPejZ™
    Seaman Apprentice
    Seaman Apprentice

KBSL Cash: : 14652

Im Selling My Website! (PM FOR LINK) Empty
    PostSubject: Im Selling My Website! (PM FOR LINK)   Im Selling My Website! (PM FOR LINK) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm

The time has come..Im selling Midnightgamerz (Forum, Domain, Theme, and all Posts). The site had a good run, originating in 2009 and finally making its end under my control in 2011. Ive noticed that i cant do much good for the site anymore, school, work, and many others things keep me away from running to forum to its full potential and that is why i think its time i pass it on to a new owner. While i will be looking for the best offer, i am also looking for someone i know will take good care of the site because ik how much time i put into this over the years. The forum is in good standing with 200 users, 750 posts, and no abuses.
    If you are even the slightest bit interested in owning a website of your own please PM me or send me an email at silentsnipeir@gmail.com. The site will be sold with everything included, 2 custom themes, posts, users, etc. Prices are cheap so dont wait! If you want to know more, please message me soon!
    Back to top Go down
    TR4FFiX
    Lead Admin
    Lead Admin
    TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20164

Im Selling My Website! (PM FOR LINK) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Im Selling My Website! (PM FOR LINK)   Im Selling My Website! (PM FOR LINK) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Please Pm this user for Information on buying this domain! Thanks

---Locked---
    Back to top Go down
    https://kbsl.forumotion.com

Im Selling My Website! (PM FOR LINK)
    Page 1 of 1