1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com
Similar topics

DeMoNiK {Introduction}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMoNiK
Seaman
Seaman
DeMoNiK

KBSL Cash: : 14456

DeMoNiK {Introduction} Empty
PostSubject: DeMoNiK {Introduction}   DeMoNiK {Introduction} Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:40 am

Well, I decided to join TheUnseenCoders. (TuC)

I've looked through a lot of sections (forums) on this site, and there's everything you would need, I'm very satisfied with the site. There are tons of users that come on every day, a fun, active site full of members, I also notice a lot of people come on the chatbox, and post. May I ask, how long has this site been up? 500 registered users is awesome, this site has really put a lot of work and effort into the site, and in the long run it's worth it.

I'm currently messing around with photoshop, I'm getting better. I don't really go on actual graphic sites, I use YouTube mainly for Photoshop tutorials, I also see we have quite a few graphic designers which is a very good thing, I'll be looking up to the graphic members on this site. I'm guessing this is a custom theme, it really fits the site, and looks really good.

This a wonderful community to communite with people all over the world online, I'm really excited, there are a bunch of active members, and I'm sure more are to come to the site. I'm so far enjoying my stay, everything's perfect. Hope to talk to and see everyone on the site soon. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://TheUnseenCoders.com
IvIR_DUDE
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
IvIR_DUDE

KBSL Cash: : 17961

PostSubject: Re: DeMoNiK {Introduction}   DeMoNiK {Introduction} Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:57 am

Welcome To The Site Bro!!! Hope U enjoy Ur Stay Here =]
Back to top Go down
DeMoNiK
Seaman
Seaman
DeMoNiK

PostSubject: Re: DeMoNiK {Introduction}   DeMoNiK {Introduction} Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 am

I already am, thanks X-dude. I'm already having a nice conversation with you on the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20146

PostSubject: Re: DeMoNiK {Introduction}   DeMoNiK {Introduction} Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:04 am

hey man welcome to the site and its good to see you have made a couple posts already and are enjoying your self! We always look for members who show great potential like you and you seem like an easy person to get along with, I see some good things for you here in the future (staff positions) also im pretty sure with a bit of progression you will make it into our GFx team but until then im putting you in Jr.GFx because I see potential. Also as far as the theme goes yes I made this theme from scratch, This site has been around since the beginning of 2010 but UnseeNcodes was around since 07 until it got banned and then for a year we didnt do anything else but back in the start of 2010 I decided to start up another site and ever since then we have been booming! We currently have a strong 23+ members online everyday and counting. Alot of effort from our staff and members has been put into this site so im glad you like it!

Welcome,

-Mason
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
sandmanny3
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
sandmanny3

KBSL Cash: : 15323

PostSubject: Re: DeMoNiK {Introduction}   DeMoNiK {Introduction} Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:34 am

welcome to theunseencoders.com. Hope you enjoy yourself even more Smile
Back to top Go down
DeMoNiK
Seaman
Seaman
DeMoNiK

PostSubject: Re: DeMoNiK {Introduction}   DeMoNiK {Introduction} Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:54 am

Thanks man, I do feel like I do belong in Jr.GFX for now. I promise to post my recent work that I will make on the site, so I can get better and learn from my mistakes. I appreciate how caring and nice everyone is on this site. Once again I'll thanks for all the introductions, and all.

Hope to talk to you guys all soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeMoNiK {Introduction}   DeMoNiK {Introduction} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

DeMoNiK {Introduction}
Page 1 of 1