1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com
Similar topics

Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    _-_EVIL-LOCO_-_
    Admiral
    Admiral
    _-_EVIL-LOCO_-_

KBSL Cash: : 15593

Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop Empty
    PostSubject: Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop   Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Hey...what's up my name is James and today I will show you something awesome that can make your days creative! Now this program is known 'Rainmeter', which it can allow you to customize your own desktop to avoid those wacky default widgets or gadgets.

Here is a example of my own desktop that is powered by Rainmeter:

Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop I2_des10

Want yours look like mine? Well follow these easy steps and your desktop will be definitely sick. Now first thing first, install 'Rainmeter 2.0 (32bit/64bit)'. This program only works for Windows 2000, Vista, XP, and 7. Don't know about Mac, so don't proceed.

Here is a link: Rainmeter

Ok now launch the installation program, then click on "I agree", then click on "next", and "Install". So that's all there is. Easy easy right? That would be a yes for you guys. Now you will needed some skins.

Now go here for starters and choose either skin you want. My favorite is enigma. After download, just launch the program and it will do the rest for you.

http://rainmeter.net/RainCMS/?q=Downloads

Now you want something better than that crappy skin, well go here: http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/sysmonitor/rainmeter/?qh=&section=&q=skins

And choose anything you want. Now if you had any confusion or problems, just contact me by sending a reply ot PM me.

Thanks for reading and I hope your desktop so totally sick.

Ask me questions or give me comments!

Remember: Keep it real

~James
    Back to top Go down
    FaZe Snacks
    Lead Admin
    Lead Admin
    FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18268

PostSubject: Re: Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop   Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 8:56 pm

nice post man gona try this out but are there any more themes than just those 3?
    Back to top Go down
    1UP
    lieutenant Junior Grade
    lieutenant Junior Grade

KBSL Cash: : 15008

PostSubject: Re: Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop   Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Used rainmeter in the past, never was all that impressed with it, there were some plugins for winamp but they were either hella broken or didn't have certain features that I was looking for
    Back to top Go down
    _-_EVIL-LOCO_-_
    Admiral
    Admiral
    _-_EVIL-LOCO_-_

KBSL Cash: : 15593

PostSubject: Re: Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop   Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Serenity wrote:
    nice post man gona try this out but are there any more themes than just those 3?

Thanks bro and yes, there are a lot of themes. If you want mines, it's called "i2 bar" just by clicking the first link. The rest of the features are from other themes. Themes I suggested to use are "Dark eve", "Live 4 music", "Mark III", "Enigma", and "dark_gear".

Quote :
    Used rainmeter in the past, never was all that impressed with it, there were some plugins for winamp but they were either hella broken or didn't have certain features that I was looking for

I feel you bro. Some features aren't working, depending which theme downloaded. I just can't figure out most winamps won't work.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop   Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rainmeter 2.0 - Bust your desktop
    Page 1 of 1