1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com

i need help with something...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

i need help with something... Empty
PostSubject: i need help with something...   i need help with something... Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 10:08 pm

can anyone tell me how u make that signature spitter like the one on Serenity deadmau5 sig cauze i wanna separature my name and what i put
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20146

PostSubject: Re: i need help with something...   i need help with something... Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Um what? please use proper English lol.... you mean separate? im not sure what you want to do. but i will help you
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: i need help with something...   i need help with something... Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 10:25 pm

im in a hurry thats why so you know how Serenity deadmau5 (https://kbsl.forumotion.com/t2099-deadmau5-sig?highlight=deadmau5) has a little line underneath the word deadmau5 how do u make that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need help with something...   i need help with something... Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:07 pm

hello is anyone going to help me?
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18268

PostSubject: Re: i need help with something...   i need help with something... Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:18 pm

haha its called the pen tool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need help with something...   i need help with something... Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:21 pm

i try using the pen tool but one i simulate it, it only simulate a dot idk why i need help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help with something...   i need help with something... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

i need help with something...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KBSL :: Gfx :: Gfx request-
Jump to: