1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com
Similar topics

Message To All TuC Members!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ABSOLUTsniper
Captain
Captain
ABSOLUTsniper

KBSL Cash: : 14188

Message To All TuC Members! Empty
PostSubject: Message To All TuC Members!   Message To All TuC Members! Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:50 pm

I have a wad of cash just begging to be spent, and ive been looking for the next game to give me a rush! I was wondering what game delivers good sniper options, and is just all over fun to play because blackops has been getting dull for me. All i ask for is opinions on what game out there could fit my needs =] I look forward to hear your thoughts and remember, be honest!

ABSOLUTsniper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message To All TuC Members!   Message To All TuC Members! Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 pm

hmm try that new socom game that came out not too long ago lol
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20059

PostSubject: Re: Message To All TuC Members!   Message To All TuC Members! Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:56 pm

ABSOLUTsniper wrote:
I have a wad of cash just begging to be spent, and ive been looking for the next game to give me a rush! I was wondering what game delivers good sniper options, and is just all over fun to play because blackops has been getting dull for me. All i ask for is opinions on what game out there could fit my needs =] I look forward to hear your thoughts and remember, be honest!

ABSOLUTsniper

Dude get mw2, but im sure you already know about that scene lol! Id say bad company 2 for challenging sniping, you can also qs on it but tis pretty hard Razz the maps are huge and awesome! Also if you dont need a game right now id go for mw3 im sure it will be sick! But as for games right now sniping wise, i would go for mw2 or cod4, Since I know you qs there are not many games offering that!
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Message To All TuC Members!   Message To All TuC Members! Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:19 pm

or you can also wait for battlefield 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message To All TuC Members!   Message To All TuC Members! Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:21 pm

personally i like any cod for sniping.. if ur looking for computer games try AVA from IJJI.. its a fun sniping game and you can learn how to break shot and stuff if u dont know how.. its fun.. i LOVE it and miss playing it everyday Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message To All TuC Members!   Message To All TuC Members! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Message To All TuC Members!
Page 1 of 1