1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com

just stopped by to say hi and good job!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
layzerboy4
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

KBSL Cash: : 13783

just stopped by to say hi and good job! Empty
PostSubject: just stopped by to say hi and good job!   just stopped by to say hi and good job! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Hello everyone. I highly doubt any of you guys remember me, It must have been 2 years ago. I checked my email and it said something about this site and i knew it sounded familiar. Then i remembered it was from my old psp hacking days. For those of you who dont know me i am the original creator of UnseenCodes back in the days when we all played socom 2 and battlefront and since college i haven't been on for nearly 2 years. Its amazing how well what ever his face was that took over the site has done! Really impressed! Obviously changed to unseen gaming Spreading out to different systems is originally what me and a fore mentioned whats his face tried to do.

Great job whats your face sorry i cant remember your name :p

Keep up the quality codes! Smile I will prolly just come back and see if anyone here remembers me :p other than that best of luck!

P.S. Dont even think about asking for my socom 2 db Wink
Back to top Go down
§h00§†e®
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
§h00§†e®

KBSL Cash: : 15161

PostSubject: Re: just stopped by to say hi and good job!   just stopped by to say hi and good job! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Whats ur socom 2 db? lol jk welcome back! I wasnt on the sight when u were so i dont know u.
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20125

PostSubject: Re: just stopped by to say hi and good job!   just stopped by to say hi and good job! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:38 pm

layzerboy4 wrote:
Hello everyone. I highly doubt any of you guys remember me, It must have been 2 years ago. I checked my email and it said something about this site and i knew it sounded familiar. Then i remembered it was from my old psp hacking days. For those of you who dont know me i am the original creator of UnseenCodes back in the days when we all played socom 2 and battlefront and since college i haven't been on for nearly 2 years. Its amazing how well what ever his face was that took over the site has done! Really impressed! Obviously changed to unseen gaming Spreading out to different systems is originally what me and a fore mentioned whats his face tried to do.

Great job whats your face sorry i cant remember your name :p

Keep up the quality codes! Smile I will prolly just come back and see if anyone here remembers me :p other than that best of luck!

P.S. Dont even think about asking for my socom 2 db Wink

lol.... im sorry but I created the original site name and so on, and clan for ftb2 started with my brother (UnseeN.goblin), I do how ever remember you mabye from the immortal codes days? THe original site was unknowncodes but I took over it and called it UnseeNcodes.tk and then that site got shutdown so I moved to this site and started from scratch, We were theunseenconspiracy.tk and then theunseencoders.tk and then theunseencoders.com and now Unseengaming.com Hell I even have UnseeN as a design company copyrighted to my name and UnseeNgaming and Theunseencoders registered and pending aswell. The clan its self for ftb2 had another rendition of it but the origninal UnseeN roster was created by me under my dreadknome name and then moved to my UnseeN.leader name, anyway welcome back to the site bro and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
layzerboy4
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

KBSL Cash: : 13783

PostSubject: Re: just stopped by to say hi and good job!   just stopped by to say hi and good job! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Yep, unkowncodes was mine. that's right we changed the name after you joined.
Back to top Go down
§h00§†e®
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
§h00§†e®

KBSL Cash: : 15161

PostSubject: Re: just stopped by to say hi and good job!   just stopped by to say hi and good job! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Sorry if i offend anyone (People that own other sites) by saying this but i would say that this site is the most active and best organized hacking/other things site.

And its the ONLY site that i post on. Other hacking sites i dont post there. The first post i made was about MK.Ultra help. I got lots of help there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20125

PostSubject: Re: just stopped by to say hi and good job!   just stopped by to say hi and good job! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:36 pm

layzerboy4 wrote:
Yep, unkowncodes was mine. that's right we changed the name after you joined.

Yea man its good to see you, its sad that the original site got owned but w.e its chill welcome back!
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just stopped by to say hi and good job!   just stopped by to say hi and good job! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

just stopped by to say hi and good job!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KBSL :: Introductions :: Introduce your self to us!-
Jump to: