1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com
Similar topics

Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

KBSL Cash: : 15988

Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated) Empty
PostSubject: Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated)   Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:28 am

OK, so the lighting in this one is way off.. i was messing around with c4d's and paid too much attention to them, instead of the pic itself.. i think im gonna move the text closer to the render too, because the more i look at it, the more it seems like i almost created a second focal by putting the text so far away from him..

im starting to try and figure out how to blend the render into the background too, because i definately need to work on that. but other than that, it definately fit the bill as far as what i was trying to do, CnC please.

Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated) Eminemw
Back to top Go down
http://sneakycodez.tk
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20182

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated)   Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 am

Personaly i think this is your best on yet. BUt some suggestions are to blur the render more and the ighting is off and teh text doestn fit were it it is. But non the less it ooks alright Smile you are progressing and its good
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

KBSL Cash: : 15988

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated)   Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 pm

yea i messed with the text for a while, and couldnt get it right, but i have since fixed it.. i dont want to blur the render and F it all up, im lookin at some blending tut's now, and i think i actualy got it lookin a little better.. ill repost it later when im finished
Back to top Go down
http://sneakycodez.tk
LocalSuperStar
LoungeEXVLUSIVEmember
LoungeEXVLUSIVEmember
LocalSuperStar

KBSL Cash: : 15653

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated)   Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 pm

i think u should blur the render and change the text , make it blend cuz the way it is now ur eyes move back and forth between backround and render . im not GFX person but i just thought i would add that in.

On another note:

Glad to see ur gettin better Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated)   Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Eminem - Recovery (cnc appreciated)
Page 1 of 1