1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com
Similar topics

Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Empty
PostSubject: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:57 pm

I have something to say. If you be chill out, I'll chill out.
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18274

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 pm

as long as your not fighting here your welcome here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 pm

But you also have to tell your site members to don't start SH*T.
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20152

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Good gamer i did like you and now my respect is coming back. Welcome back to the site and dont do anything stupid even if someone says something just ignore it
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:02 pm

i cant say anything Sad XD jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Btw someone ban me from Chatbox and I think it was Echo.

Also please change my name to Xx.H34D5HOT.xX

And can you please remove anything topic/post that offends me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:28 am

nope u canot get ur name changed to that Mr.problems new name is headshot and people will think ur him and no it wasnt me so dont go thinking it was
Back to top Go down
LocalSuperStar
LoungeEXVLUSIVEmember
LoungeEXVLUSIVEmember
LocalSuperStar

KBSL Cash: : 15623

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am

No he starts trouble with everything. he was twisting around wat i was saying about shortstack to something bad. Shortstack almost flipped out for cuz Dirty gamer was being a scrub. I was chill with u till u started a bunch of SH*T pissed me off. u can go hide in ur rock and leave unseen alone.
Click Spoiler
vvvvvvvv

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PaSsS
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
PaSsS

KBSL Cash: : 15826

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 pm

wow i rlly dont like u here just stay away from us and leave us alone u always start sh*t u always complain if somethg doesnt go ur way
Back to top Go down
http://wowomg.com

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 pm

and then report the site Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Wow Wtf are you talkin about and shortstack his name is HeadShooter NOT headshot duh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 pm

no its headshot i think i would know this and its still to close so pick sumthing else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Wow so your not letting me or something we will see what the Admins have to say

Architect and Passs you piss me off so stfu(expecially Architect)

Last edited by DijZty_Gamer on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:53 pm

im ntot letting u cuz thats problems new name and u know it is u just awnna be him so bad so u want his name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:55 pm

i created my account at 9/3/10 11:00 and i dont wanna try to copy him i didnt know what to think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:56 pm

lol wat do u mean well anyways ill be friends with u if u dont try and stur up s*it again like b4
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18274

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 pm

this fighting is points less all of yall need to grow up

--------------------LOCKED----------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People   Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just Something To Say To All Of You UnseeN People
Page 1 of 1