1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com
Similar topics

Funny (No offence)

Go down 
+7
SwoRNLeaDejZ
IvIR_DUDE
TR4FFiX
jJiMjJin_CHiCk
JokerSniper47
PaSsS
scrub
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EverEffects
Rear Admiral Upper Half
Rear Admiral Upper Half
EverEffects

KBSL Cash: : 14911

Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Out of everyone, I'm the one who can speak my mind.

"ses" = says

Oh come on, are you that fucking retarded? I like how you accuse me of stalking(<<This is how you spell stalking by the way..) but I only quoted two of your posts? Come on, your ignorant and you just proved my point.
Back to top Go down
jJiMjJin_CHiCk
petty officer third class
jJiMjJin_CHiCk

KBSL Cash: : 15100

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:38 pm

lol xD LMFAO WHO THE FUHK DOES THT lol i hadnt herd tht in a minute
omg lmao EverEffects you sound dumb as F*** tryna "CORRECT" me lol its the same shet lol if u dnt like quit veiwing this topic u dumb F***
LMAO U MADE MY DAY!!! lol ROFL omg i cant stop laffing lol
Back to top Go down
EverEffects
Rear Admiral Upper Half
Rear Admiral Upper Half
EverEffects

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:43 pm

I made myself look dumb? Are you serious? Every time you reply here just continues to prove what I was getting at. Go ahead, keep replying with your half ass spelling and ignorant self.

Keep proving my point bro Wink
Back to top Go down
jJiMjJin_CHiCk
jJiMjJin_CHiCk

KBSL Cash: : 15100

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm

LMAO HOP THE FUHK OFF LOL no u sound dumb as FUHK 4 tryna "correct" me lol if any 1 else views this who sounds dumber be honest lol
hes tryna "correct" me cus the way i type lol dumB AS F*** lol omg hes funny
like in a stupid way xD... EverEffects u NEED A LIFE i bet u do this every day
sit down waitn 4 sme1 to type 4 u to correct thm lol thts how ur DUMB AS FUHK
xD No lie
Back to top Go down
IvIR_DUDE
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
IvIR_DUDE

KBSL Cash: : 17874

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 pm

damn this is gettin 2 outta hand imma lock it
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

KBSL Cash: : 15865

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 pm

jJiMjJin_CHiCk wrote:
lmao yo sworn no offense but stfu seriously who r u to be saying tht you aint cheezy so it really dnt matter wtf he does or says lol cus if its a JOKE thn its only meant as a JOKE so dnt get so affended by wat he ses xD

OK a couple things here. i unlocked this topic, because i had to, because of three things:

1.) jJiMjJin_CHiCk last time i checked, this forum is based on codes, and opinions. i stated my fucking opinion. If i had started my post with "My psychiatriac evaluation of Ch33zy's feelings towards black folks is..." then you would have a valid arguement. Because i did not, you can shut the F***K up, and re-enlist in 3rd grade phonics, so that people can actually read what it is you are typing.

2.) Taking on EE is probably the last thing you want to do, and that is pretty much a blanket statement that covers everyone that comes here.

3.) I think i know a thing or two about racism. I grew up with alot of black families in my neighborhood. One in particular woke up one morning to see the words "GO HOME NIGGERS" in black spray paint on their back fence. After 3 months of feuding with the racist bigots that lived adjacent to them, the man who wrote those horrible words on their fence, sent his 13 year old son over, to throw a molotov cocktail through their window. Wouldnt have been a big deal if there weren't 3 small children and an elderly woman asleep in the house at the time. The only person to die in that fire was my best friend Brandon's uncle. He died saving everyone else's lives. He went back in for the kids' cat, and never came back out. All for some bullshit racism. So next time you take a story like this one and say that its all good cause its "Just a joke" think about what it is you are saying. My friend doesnt have an uncle anymore, and that is the same thing that man said to the police about the words "GO HOME NIGGERS" on his fence...

"It's just a joke."
Back to top Go down
http://sneakycodez.tk
Castiel
Admiral
Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 15420

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:06 pm

My turn to type a lot:

Cheesy: if you didn't want people to have the impression of you being racist then it would have been a smart idea to not post this and just keep it to yourself.

Pass: You stupid fucking twelve-year-old,You said that EE did nothing but (And i quote)"Bitch since he joined the forum"What the F***K have you done since you joined the forum?You had Moderator status and now No one likes you,How far you have fallen.

Sworn:I know what you mean by cheesy just trying to make himself feel better by saying he doesn't hate black people,I'm a little bit racist some times as-well there is no denying that we all are,I have gotten into a fight with two black guys(5th&7thGrade)I still hate one of them but I'm neutral with the other one.My point uhh idk i just wanted to say that.

And last but not least,Pimpin chick: Don't accept any files that end in .bat from EE lol.
Back to top Go down
scrub
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
scrub

KBSL Cash: : 15866

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

ll yea ive gotten in a few fights with black ppl
3 in 5th and 1 in 6th
but we are kool wit both
Back to top Go down
EverEffects
Rear Admiral Upper Half
Rear Admiral Upper Half
EverEffects

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Castiel wrote:
My turn to type a lot:

Cheesy: if you didn't want people to have the impression of you being racist then it would have been a smart idea to not post this and just keep it to yourself.

Pass: You stupid fucking twelve-year-old,You said that EE did nothing but (And i quote)"Bitch since he joined the forum"What the F***K have you done since you joined the forum?You had Moderator status and now No one likes you,How far you have fallen.

Sworn:I know what you mean by cheesy just trying to make himself feel better by saying he doesn't hate black people,I'm a little bit racist some times as-well there is no denying that we all are,I have gotten into a fight with two black guys(5th&7thGrade)I still hate one of them but I'm neutral with the other one.My point uhh idk i just wanted to say that.

And last but not least,Pimpin chick: Don't accept any files that end in .bat from EE lol.
I can get you with .zip, .rar, .txt, .exe, .png, and any other file. Worst part about ALL of it, I don't have to force you to download anything to infect you. I come from nothing but hackers, and malicious users. As of right now, I could careless about this kid. I'm not feeling the need to open all my ports and servers.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admiral
Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 15420

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:14 pm

I know you could,Lol the worst thing I could do is span dog p*rn on someones PC,lol ask Clayton.
Back to top Go down
scrub
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
scrub

KBSL Cash: : 15866

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 am

wow lol thats G
oK
-----TOPIC LOCKED------
cuz if i waz racist i would be talkin SH*T Bout sworns avatar ok
so lock it up!
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

KBSL Cash: : 15865

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 am

Ey Freddy, embed something in your Avatar, and totally F***K everyone up! lol. and ch33zy, there are varying degrees of racism, not all racists scream "STUPID FUCKING N*****" whenever they see a picture of one, just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://sneakycodez.tk
EverEffects
Rear Admiral Upper Half
Rear Admiral Upper Half
EverEffects

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Sense I have the ability to upload my own avatar from my computer, I'm sure I could upload a some sort of rooter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny (No offence)   Funny (No offence) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Funny (No offence)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2