1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com

Abusing the report abuse button

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18184

Abusing the report abuse button Empty
PostSubject: Abusing the report abuse button   Abusing the report abuse button Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Ok I'm pretty sure I've said this once already but for some reason someone didn't quite understand so i am going to try to make it very clear clicking the report abuse button and sending A complaint CANNOT get this site banned the request is for members who are having problems with the site or people it doesn't go to forumotion or pretty much even matter so who ever you are who thinks if u sending complaints against this site being "hacking" will get it banned you are wasting your time if this continues I will simply remove the button so please grow up
Back to top Go down
Admiral
Rear Admiral Upper Half
Rear Admiral Upper Half
Admiral

KBSL Cash: : 14449

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the report abuse button   Abusing the report abuse button Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 11:20 pm

true unless som1 post p*rn
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

KBSL Cash: : 15868

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the report abuse button   Abusing the report abuse button Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 am

I have a post and tutorial up on SneakyCodes about how to remove the link from the bottom of the page, follow it. Its a pointless link anyway. The only way you can get a site legitimately banned is to file a complaint with forumotion directly.
Back to top Go down
http://sneakycodez.tk

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the report abuse button   Abusing the report abuse button Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 10:40 am

bet you 10$ we all know whoo it is....
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20062

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the report abuse button   Abusing the report abuse button Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 4:49 pm

bobthehacker, bet you any money..... Just saying he did when he had teh name as dirtygamer
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the report abuse button   Abusing the report abuse button Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:08 pm

i didnt report for SH*T now btw i want my name changed & SOMEONE UNBAN ME FROM CHATBOX I DIDNT DO NOTHIN I SWEAR!

@ Zz.TR4FF1C.zZ you dont even know what happen.... nvm and now you have to mention bobthehacker is reporting the site and saying that im dirtygamer what kind of person are you dude
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18184

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the report abuse button   Abusing the report abuse button Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:16 pm

starting to move off topic so im gona lock this one
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20062

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the report abuse button   Abusing the report abuse button Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 6:04 pm

bobthehacker wrote:
i didnt report for SH*T now btw i want my name changed & SOMEONE UNBAN ME FROM CHATBOX I DIDNT DO NOTHIN I SWEAR!

@ Zz.TR4FF1C.zZ you dont even know what happen.... nvm and now you have to mention bobthehacker is reporting the site and saying that im dirtygamer what kind of person are you dude

Are you trying to say your not gamer? because if you are your probably the most r*tarded person Ive ever met............... LOOK AT YOUR SIG...... *facepalm* x101201021
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the report abuse button   Abusing the report abuse button Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Abusing the report abuse button
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KBSL :: Archive-
Jump to: