1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com

can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Empty
PostSubject: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:35 pm

im serious i been ban from cb since 2 days ago and i got ban from cb for NO reason wtf!! and i try contacting x-dude, serenity, and traffic on pm! but you guys didnt even reply wtf!!
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20059

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Rules.... read the rules, you were banned long ago from the chatbox, why should you get back in? If you can tell me a good reason ill unban you
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 6:06 pm

actually Zz.TR4FF1C.zZ this was my new account(go check when i made it)... ill tell you what happen...

So you may probably know, I haven't been around the sites and on FTB2. Will guys back on October 2010 my computer broke so I was not around till now. I also fixed the computer myself. The problem was that the "Windows couldn't start." To fix the computer, I lucky had a program called "Dell DataSafe Local Backup" which was like a program that restores to factory state or like a recovery disc. I have to admit it was a great program. For those people that have a Dell, I recommend you get it because you won't know what might happen. So lets move on about what happen to my PSP. After three months from October, my PSP broke. The PSP screen doesn't work anymore and I tried to fix it, but didn't work. So now lets just say that I don't have a PSP. So now I'm just loging into people site to say hello and everything. When I came back many things change. I miss all my friends and my PSP especially. I'm back again, but I'm not the PSP anymore. Just again glad to be back.

and for the last time i am DijZty_GaMejZ

and im not what i use to be
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 6:10 pm

I wasnt saying you were banned on this new account I was saying you were banned from the site when you were Di®ty_GaMe®™ ................................. Now tell me why should we welcome you back, you caused so much drama when you were around and thats why you were banned back then. Now tell me why should I let you back in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm

wow X-dude u ban me again for no reason and Mr. Hankie was talking and flooding the chatbox talking SH*T about me and you didnt ban him. i didnt even start the SH*T talking and you have to ban me just because you like him more than you know what "F***K YOU"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:47 pm

first of all iwant talking SH*T. Second of all you started it and i didnt want to go into it. THIURD of all it wasnt even x-dude so stop blaming him if u dont ahve proof. FOURTH! of all you were banned becuase YOU wqere the one talking sh*t. and finally FIFTH!!!! of all noone really wants to talk to you becuase you cuase to much sh*t. and also why should you even be allowed on the site if your swearing at the admins?
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

KBSL Cash: : 18181

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:48 pm

acctully that was me cause u were starting it with mr hankie and its not up for discussion i will unban u when i feel it is time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:48 pm

omg you would LISTEN would you i came into the chatbox and you call me a retarded and told me jack off with your site for what reason you didnt wanna get along
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Serenity wrote:
acctully that was me cause u were starting it with mr hankie and its not up for discussion i will unban u when i feel it is time
what part of that did u not understand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 pm

i agree tp that. and io do back my stuff up.. yopu should learn to do.. now i wont start to fight on the forum..especially with you.. so can someone lock the topic please and thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:52 pm

wtf i told him was your so funny and a noob and BLAM i am ban wtf how come mr.hankie didnt get ban i DIDNT START anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:53 pm

omg you ppl wont admit wont you let traffic deal with this gosh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 pm

actually im pretty sure traffic refuses to even deal with a pewb of u so how about not?
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 pm

NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:57 pm

omg you just wont admit what you just did omg youre such a little imature noob

I WAS IN THE CB AND THEN YOU CALL ME R*TARD AND I SAID LOL THEN YOU SAID JERK OFF WITH YOUR SITE THE I SAID YOUR SO FUNNY AND THEN YOU SAID WHY ARE YOU HERE AND YOU ALSO SAID YOU HAVE FRIENDS ON THIS SITE AND THEN I SAID YOUR SUCH A NOOB AND I GOT BAN RIGHT THERE!
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 8:59 pm

NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:27 pm

How many times do I have to bring up the rules? Language, talking in all caps, getting mad at other users, not pming admins, God your a goof
Back to top Go down
FaZe Snacks
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
FaZe Snacks

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 9:35 pm

I simply type in all caps because for some reason he didn't understand me when I said it 3 times haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!   can someone tell me why am i still ban!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

can someone tell me why am i still ban!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KBSL :: Archive-
Jump to: