1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com

adversiteing idea's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandmanny3
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
sandmanny3

KBSL Cash: : 15323

adversiteing idea's  Empty
PostSubject: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 6:29 pm

hey i have seen that less people have been online for about 2 weeks. anyone wanna do something to make this more active by making youtube vids and adversiteing or something or wut. i been helping a lill by adversiteing on ftb2 a lil if that help's lol. anyone esle got any other good idea's?
Back to top Go down
Hunter61
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Hunter61

KBSL Cash: : 16164

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 6:33 pm

stuff beside socomftb2 like resistance or we could try and make massive black ops clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 6:40 pm

on PS3 was thinkin of getting UG up on there Razz
Back to top Go down
sandmanny3
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
sandmanny3

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 6:44 pm

yea true. but still this site is beast because it has everything not just one thing like psp or ps3. that it what makes these types of sites good.
Back to top Go down
Hunter61
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Hunter61

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 6:49 pm

i made a resistance tuc clan i got like 11 members but im not sure how much now because i havent been on in hella long
Back to top Go down
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20146

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Your all noobs lol, Its called facebook, tell your friends, go online and be like hey there is a sick site I know about... and then tell them Smile Making clans and such is lame because I own clans on PC, X-box, psp and Ps3 and it doesnt generate enough users because people are lazy, Have you seen my youtube? Im making a new tutorial on PC BO custom camos wich should get us lots of members
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

KBSL Cash: : 15952

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 9:12 pm

YouTube = BEST for getting members.

Since I started making PSP tutorials on my YouTube channel about 5 months ago, I have about 600+ new members. My site is getting anywhere from 200-400 unique visitors a day, with about 5600 page views as well. Its all coming from YouTube, 100%... Plus the $13 i made with Google ads in the last 2 days is pretty nice too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sneakycodez.tk
TR4FFiX
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
TR4FFiX

KBSL Cash: : 20146

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Lol yea, The new tutorial im making for BO custom camos should get me Mad veiws, and members Im making it tonight!
Back to top Go down
https://kbsl.forumotion.com
Hunter61
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Hunter61

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 pm

lol i made facebook account and im using facebook blaster
Back to top Go down
sandmanny3
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
sandmanny3

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 12:51 pm

lol remember bro facebook and youtube wont always get the members even if it is the best way of getting members. lol
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 1:42 pm

YouTube will always get the members. To say that it won't makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. If you have a YouTube channel about gaming, and a forum, about gaming, and you flash the forum address in the videos, and their descriptions, you will get members. Count on it. SneakyCodes before my YouTube channel = 3 Months, 200 members. SneakyCodes after my YouTube Channel = 4 Months, 640+ members. I haven't posted a video in about 3 weeks, and I still get anywhere from 5-15 members a day. YouTube is your #1 place for members.

When you Google something like "How to install 6.20 PRO B5" or "BlackOps Custom Camo" the first results Google shows you is videos on YouTube relating to the topic. If you have the first or second video that is fetched by Google, that equates to THOUSANDS of views. Of every 500 people that watch your video, you probably end up with between 10-20 new members. It is that high.

The only thing you have to be careful of, you better have alot of discussion and content that relates to the video that got people to join. If someone joins because of a PSP video they watched, and then they join your site and the PSP sections' last post was four months ago, they obviously are never going to come back. Why would they? You have to, even if it means you personally, stock and keep the sections current. Its the only way to go.

This is why TUC and Sneaky have more non-FTB2 traffic than they do FTB2 traffic, and Skilled has 15 FTB2 hackers on every day. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
sandmanny3
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
sandmanny3

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 7:32 pm

oook i dont know what my site has anything to do with the topic even if your trying to make a point and we do have more people on the site for different than you think just saying....
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Every person that is on that site is an FTB2 hacker. I dont mean every registered user, i mean every kid that spends 2-3 hours trolling and bullshitting in the chat box. Not a knock on you, or the site, we reach different audiences, just trying to make you understand WHY we reach different audiences. Its a marketing thing.

This is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. As such.

---LOCKED---
Back to top Go down
sandmanny3
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
sandmanny3

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 8:10 pm

ooo ok. srry for getting on your case a little. thats my bad. i just had to say sorry and now the topic can be locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adversiteing idea's    adversiteing idea's  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

adversiteing idea's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KBSL :: Archive-
Jump to: