1. Please Post
2. Introduce your self
3. Dont flame
5. Have Fun!
6. Spam results in an instant ban
7. To remove ads please register
8. If your under 12, don't act like it Very Happy
KBSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to KBSL Guest- Check the Rules and Site news and enjoy your stay! If You Encounter Any Problems Please Email Us At Unseenconspiracy@hotmail.com

Shinigami - Reaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_
Admiral
Admiral
_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_

KBSL Cash: : 15506

Shinigami - Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami - Reaper   Shinigami - Reaper Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Shinigami - Reaper Untitl13

My 3rd signature. If you had any ideas, suggestions, tips of my work, feel free to tell me. I will try to correct some mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Nakama
ensign
ensign
Nakama

KBSL Cash: : 14922

Shinigami - Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami - Reaper   Shinigami - Reaper Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 9:45 pm

You're second sig was much better, but much like the second the text is REALLY off.

dafont.com

^ GO THERE FOR EPIC FONTS
if you need help installing just tell me, it's pretty straitforward

I would say that what you need to do is not use images that you don't think would work very well in a sig, for example that one xD Sorry if that offended you but i don't think your choice was right :S

however this might be kuz you look like you kind of squished it, remember when you're resizing to keep the ratio as close to the actual image as possible!

Other than that i have really nothing to say other than KIU and keep going atter!
Back to top Go down
_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_
Admiral
Admiral
_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_

KBSL Cash: : 15506

Shinigami - Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami - Reaper   Shinigami - Reaper Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 11:22 am

Nakama wrote:
You're second sig was much better, but much like the second the text is REALLY off.

dafont.com

^ GO THERE FOR EPIC FONTS
if you need help installing just tell me, it's pretty straitforward

I would say that what you need to do is not use images that you don't think would work very well in a sig, for example that one xD Sorry if that offended you but i don't think your choice was right :S

however this might be kuz you look like you kind of squished it, remember when you're resizing to keep the ratio as close to the actual image as possible!

Other than that i have really nothing to say other than KIU and keep going atter!

Thanks for all your tips and suggestions Nakima. I surely need to work on the image a little bit more, so I will let alone sig and put something else impressive. I rarely got my fonts at dafont.com. The original size is about 800x600.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinigami - Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami - Reaper   Shinigami - Reaper Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shinigami - Reaper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KBSL :: Gfx :: GfX show off-
Jump to: